- It was a tough week for US markets with some of the more aggressive markets down over 4%.
- The MSCI World is down 5.3% for the year, and the MSCI World Ex-US is down 6.2%. The S&P 500 is down 3.2%.
- Technology fell to worst performing sector YTD last week, while Telecom has risen from last to 4th best (-1.7% YTD). Industrials lead all sectors for the year (+4.7%).
- Small-Caps were down the most last week, over 6%. All other styles were down less than 4.5%.
- China continues to lag as they attempt to stay ahead of their heating-up economy with fiscal maneuvers.
To read more, click here.