- Friday helped to keep most US market returns basically flat last week.
- The Fareast Ex-Japan is the top performing region year-to-date.
- Consumer Discretion is the top performing US sector year-to-date (+2.7%), while Technology dropped to the bottom spot (-9.9%).
- Midcap Value is the top performing US style box year-to-date (+1.9%), while Large Growth is the worst (-5.1%).
- Chile (+24.4%) and Thailand (+22.6) lead the world, while China (-20.3%) and Greece (-29.6%) are at the bottom.
To view the complete report, click here.