- Most US indexes are up 8%-10% for the third quarter thus far
- Industrials lead all US sectors for the year, as they are up about 10%
- Basic Materials (+14%) and Industrials (+12%) lead US sectors for the third quarter
- Mid-caps are currently leading in the US
- Most world regions are currently up 10%-15% for the third quarter
- Europe is down about 6% for the year, but it is up about 15% for the third quarter
- Thailand is now in the Top 5 performing countries up about 19% for the year
To read more, click here.