- US markets across the board were up about 2% or more last week.
- 7 of 10 sectors are now positive for the year. Technology, Healthcare and Energy are the only sectors still negative.
- Midcap Growth now leads all US style boxes for the year. Growth has overtaken Value in every capitalization category.
- The World and World Ex-US are still down for the year, but just barely. The S&P 500 is up 3%.
- Indonesia took over the top spot of all countries we follow this week.
To read the complete report, click here.