- US markets had another good week up 1-2%. The Total Stock Market is up 7.2% YTD.
- Another great week in the international markets...Latin America had the best week moving into double digit gains on the year.
- Technology may be waking up. The sector had a great week up +3.9%, and it continues to climb.
- Style boxes are all over the map right now with Small-Cap Growth (+14.1%) leading all styles followed by Mid-Cap Value (+13%). Large-Cap Value is the lowest returner up only 5% YTD.
- China had the biggest week (+8.5%) of any international market, but it continues to struggle YTD.
- A big week for corn as the top 3 continue to pull away from the pack.
To view the complete report, click here.
Please see important disclosures at the bottom of this page.