- The strongest world stock market regions are up 10-15%, while the weakest are up 1-5%.
- US Large Growth actually has the best returns this quarter, while Small Growth leads for the year.
- The economically sensitive Dow Transports continues to remain strong up 16% YTD. The Dow Total US Stock Market is up 7.8%.
- Consumer Discretion leads all US sectors up 17.2% in 2010. Healthcare is the worst at 0%. No US sector is now negative for the year.
- Emerging Market countries remain atop the world stock markets with Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Turkey and Chile all in the top five we follow.
To continue reading, click here.
Please see important disclosures at the bottom of this page.