- The World and World ex-US are up 5.6% for the year.
- Year-to-date, the Dow 30 is up 7.4%, the S&P 500 is up 7.6% and the NASDAQ Composite is up 11%.
- Small Growth is up 18.2% YTD, while Large Growth is up 10%.
- Consumer Discretion continues to lead all sectors this year up 21.4%. Industrials are second up 15.9%, and Healthcare is last down -1.1%.
- Indonesia is our top performing country up 47% for the year.
To read today's complete Weekly World Wrap, click here.
Please see important disclosures at the bottom of this page.