- Emerging Markets are up over 16% for the year.
- US Small Growth leads all styles up 19.4% for the year, while Large Value is the worst performer up 9.5%.
- It was a great week for the US markets with most markets up 3% or more. The Semiconductor Index is up 12.2% this quarter.
- Financials and Energy were both up over 5% for the week leading all sectors, even though they lage for the year.
- China is very close to moving out of the bottom 5 with big returns for the quarter (17.8%).
To continue reading, click here.
Please see important disclosures at the bottom of this page.