- E Europe, Middle East and Africa leads all world regions for the year. It consists of the following 8 emerging markets country indices: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, and South Africa.
- Small Caps rolled last week. Small Growth and Small Core are the top two styles for the year.
- We love seeing Dow Transports up 24% this year. Good sign that the economy is improving.
- Never bet against Consumer Discretion prior to the holiday season. It leads all sectors up 25.5% for the year.
- Peru is leading all countries up over 55% this year. A gold miner makes up more than 17% of the Peruvian Index and commodities make up over 40%.
To view this week's Weekly World Wrap, click here.
Please see important disclosures at the bottom of this page.