- E. Eur, Mid-East, Africa continues to lead the world regions for the year up 17.2%. Europe, the worst performing region of the year, is now almost flat for the
year at -0.7%.
- Small Growth continues to lead the way up 28.5% for the year, and large-cap stocks remain at the bottom for the year.
- Overall, US markets were fairly flat last week. The S&P 500 is up 11.6% YTD, while the Dow is up 10.2% YTD.
- Consumer Discretion continues to lead all US sectors for the year up 25.4%. After Healthcare and Utilities performed well last week, no US sector is currently
negative for the year.
- Peru remains the best country for the year up 57.2%, while Greece is still at the bottom down -31.8%.
To view today's Weekly World Wrap, click here.
Please see important disclosures at the bottom of this page.