- Europe continues to lead the pack, up 3.3% for the year. Emerging markets are down slightly for the year.
- Large Growth leads all styles for the year, with Small Growth at the bottom of the pack.
- Large Cap indexes like the NASDAQ 100 and the Dow are leading for the year, while the Total Stock Market is lagging slightly.
- Energy had another great week, up 1.2% to lead all sectors for the year.
- Last year's losers are this year's winners as Greece and Spain top the country returns, while big winners like Indonesia and Thailand are lagging.
- Cotton is already up 16% for the year, while Gold and Silver are down over 6%.
To view today's complete Weekly World Wrap, click here.
Please see important disclosures at the bottom of this page.