- The broad World indexes were basically flat to start off the New Year.
- Large Caps had a good first week; lets see if a trend develops.
- In line with Technology leading the first week of the year, the NASDAQ 100 led the various US stock markets.
- Technology had a great first week, up 2.7%.
- The US Dollar had a great week last week, up 2.7%, while the EURO was down -3.6%.
- Obviously, one week's return means very little, but Hungary was up 4.4% to lead YTD, and India was at the bottom down -4.0%.
To view this week's Weekly World Wrap, click here.
Please see important disclosures at the bottom of this page.