With markets around the world up big last week, here's where we stand this morning:
- The year has gotten off to a great start with the World up 8.6%, the US up 7.3%, and the World x US up 9.9%.
- Latin America (+16.8%) and Emerging Europe (+19.1%) currently lead the world regions.
- Germany has rebounded big this year, up 15.7%.
- Brazil, Russia and India are all up more than 19% so far this year.
- US Small Caps are up 11.7% this year, while Large Caps are only up 6.9%.
- Basic Materials (+13.2%), Financials (+13.2%), and Technology (+10.4%) are currently leading US Sectors for the year.
- The NASDAQ Composite is up 11.5% so far in 2012.
Keith Hays & Justin Wood
If you are a subscriber to HaysAdvisory.com, click here to read today's World Wrap. If you would like to learn more about the research and commentary offered by Hays Advisory, click here.
Please see important disclosures at the bottom of this page.