It was a flat week around the world last week as the markets attempted to find a direction.
- The World is up 3.9% year-to-date, with the World x US flat for the year and the US up 8.3%.
- Over the last one year, only the US (+2.4%) is in positive territory across the G7s. Most of the G7s, along with all of the BRICs, are down in the the high teens to mid-twenties.
- Egypt remains the top country this year, up 37.9%.
- Energy remains the only negative US sector this year, down 0.5%.
- Large Cap Growth (thanks only to Apple) is the top US style box for the year, up 9.8%, with everything else trading in the high 6% to low 7% range.
Lastly, here's where the major asset classes stand so far this year.
Keith Hays & Justin Wood
If you are a subscriber to HaysAdvisory.com, click here to read our recent reports. If you would like to learn more about the research and commentary offered by Hays Advisory, click here.
Please see important disclosures at the bottom of this page.