US Equities & Real Estate are starting the year off strong once again in 2013.
Some of the other highlights from around the globe include:
- Emerging Markets are lagging Developed Markets so far this year.
- Italy leads the G7 countries, up over 10% this year.
- Russia leads the BRICs, up over 6% in 2013.
- Bulgaria leads all the countries we track for the year, already up 28.8%.
- In the US, the Top 5 sectors are neck and neck this year, all up from 6.5% to 7.6%. They are Energy, Healthcare, Consumer Discretion, Industrials & Financials.
Keith Hays & Justin Wood
If you are a subscriber to HaysAdvisory.com, click here to read our recent reports. If you would like to learn more about the research and commentary offered by Hays Advisory, click here.
Please see important disclosures at the bottom of this page.