Other highlights from around the world include:
- Africa continues to be the strongest world region we track, up 11.7% year-to-date.
- Italy continues to lead the G7 countries, up 8.9% this year, while France is in second, up 7.7%.
- Russia leads the BRICs, up 6.8% in 2013, while Brazil comes up short, up 3.8% so far this year.
- In the US, Energy is holding on to its lead with the sectors, up 8.6% this year, while Technology sits at the bottom of the list, up 2.5% year-top-date.
- Mid Cap Value leads the US style boxes, up 8.1%, while Large Cap Growth is at the bottom of the pack, up only 4.9% in 2013.
Keith Hays & Justin Wood
If you are a subscriber to HaysAdvisory.com, click here to read our recent reports. If you would like to learn more about the research and commentary offered by Hays Advisory, click here.
Please see important disclosures at the bottom of this page.