Year-to-date, the US has outperformed the World x US by over 7%.
A few highlights from markets around the globe include:
- Within the international space, Emerging Markets are down just over 1% in 2013.
- Japan is up just over 17% for the year, leading the G7 countries, while Canada is lagging the group, down 1.7%.
- India was up almost 3% last week, bringing it back into positive territory for the year.
- Gold is down 11.7% this year, and the precious metal is down 10.1% over the last one year.
- Silver is also in negative territory this year, down 19%, and it's down 20.1% over the last 12 months.
Keith Hays & Justin Wood
If you are a subscriber to HaysAdvisory.com, click here to read our recent reports. If you would like to learn more about the research and commentary offered by Hays Advisory, click here.
Please see important disclosures at the bottom of this page.